One of the Largest Networks of Qualified Carriers... With Room For More
Every day, leading industrial, retail and CPG companies turn to PLS Logistics Services to move their freight across North America, utilizing our vast network of premier carriers. Over 12,000 independent trucking companies help ship nearly one million loads annually – with more joining all the time.
Quality carriers prefer to join the PLS Carrier Network because of the array of advantages that we bring to their business:
- An aggressive team of sales professionals who connect with shippers across North America, providing access to thousands of loads each day.
- Online view to freight availability – you can easily monitor freight availability online, accessible and ready whenever you are
- Benefit from next-load functionality for your continuous moves
- Best-in-class technology – using PLS PROSM, our proprietary, web-based transportation management system, you can log in to book loads and arrange back hauls any time, day or night, 24/7/365
- PLS' Carrier Portal provides online invoice status along with the ability to upload required documents and submit billing inquiries.
- Competitive payment terms with options for accelerated payment programs
"Being part of the PLS Logistics carrier network has greatly improved our efficiencies in keeping our trucks loaded. The competent, conscientious and hard working people at PLS are always willing to go above and beyond to help us.”
John Muchesko, President of M and C Trucking Co.
Your Modes, Your Markets
PLS is the leader in industrial freight transportation, servicing industries such as metals, lumber, building materials, automotive, oil & gas, nuclear, and industrial equipment. We also service consumer industries such as food & beverage, electronics, household goods, apparel, office equipment, sporting goods and more. We cover shipments throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico, utilizing most types of equipment:
- All types of flatbeds, including standard, step-deck, double-drop, side kit and Conestoga
- Dry van, temperature-controlled vans, dry bulk and tanker
With approximately 15,000 loads per week to offer our carriers PLS can optimize your volume quickly.
Come On Board
Interested in joining us? In these unpredictable times, PLS remains committed to helping carriers across the country build their business. We’re growing, and are looking for reliable, quality carriers to grow with us.
To get started today, call us at 724.814.5122, or provide us with some brief information.
PLS Minimum Carrier Requirements
In order to join the PLS Carrier Network carriers must meet these management requirements and standards:
- PM-31 Operating Authority with MC#
- Satisfactory Safety Rating (www.safersys.org)
- Insurance requirements:
- $1 million of Auto Liability
- $1 million per occurrence of General Liability
- NOTE: PLS requires an A.M. Best Rating (www.ambest.com) of at least "A" for some customers.
- Carrier contact information
- Carrier profile (incl. equipment types and commodities hauled) and lane summary sheet.
- Prefer SmartWay Certified Carrier Partners
Joining the PLS Carrier Network is easy - and fast! Just fill out this form to get started.